Terms and Conditions
Transfers & Tours s.a.s
Transfers & Tours s.a.s operates in Colombia and offers a variety of tours and services through its website (www.transferstours.com).
Our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we ask you to read them carefully. They constitute the basis of the acceptance of reservations in Transfers & Tours s.a.s.
Purchases made through transferstours.com or any transferstours.com affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; In all reservations, the person making the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the people who appear in the reservation.
Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless it is made in writing and with the authorization of Transfers & Tours s.a.s
- By using transferstours.com, you accept and agree to these conditions, which will take effect immediately.
- Transfers & Tours can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Internet. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically to make sure you are aware of the changes made by Transfers & Tours s.a.s.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use the content on transferstours.com (including text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) from in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of the content on transferstours.com.co
- The information on transferstours.com is intended to be personal and non-commercial, it is to obtain information on services and to make legitimate requests to reserve the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make speculative, false or fraudulent requests. Likewise, you agree not to use robots or any other automated means of accessing this site, unless expressly authorized by the representative of transfers & tours s.a.s
All products, tours and services offered by Transfers & Tours are valid on the dates shown online at transferstours.com. You are not responsible for any information that you have not provided directly.
All requests for modifications or rectifications should be directed to the customer service email
Transfers & Tours does not charge anything to modify or change the dates of an existing reservation, as long as our Customer Service team receives the request at least three (3) days before your confirmed travel date.
All other requests for changes of date and modifications will depend on the availability of our suppliers and / or service providers; Transfers & Tours cannot guarantee the fulfillment of any request to change the date.
If you request a date change in the three (3) days prior to your confirmed travel date, Transfers & Tours s.a.s will consider your request; but changes made during the three days prior to the original travel date may incur additional charges. For multi-day or night tours, date changes made in the seven (7) days prior to your confirmed travel date may also increase an additional cost to our distributors or service providers.
If you make a promotional purchase from Transfers & Tours or if you accept a discount during the checkout process, it is possible that your discount or special offer will be canceled when making changes or modifications to your itinerary once the purchase is completed. Transfers & Tours s.a.s may decide, at its sole discretion, to accept your discount or special offer if you make a change or modification to your itinerary once the purchase is completed.
On occasion, our suppliers and / or service providers make changes in tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, Transfers & Tours sas reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked on transferstours.com, at any time and for any reason. If you are not satisfied with the alternatives we offer you, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, when our agents, service providers and / or suppliers inform us in advance of a significant change in a reservation or in a tour, product or event, we do everything possible to notify the consumer, travel agency and / or distributor as appropriate, to modify or reissue the reservation whenever possible.
Prices, inclusions and exclusions
- Prices listed on transfertours.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local rate at the time of the estimate, converted with the exchange rate in force as determined by Transfers & Tours
- Price estimates may be subject to change without notice until a reservation has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include local taxes or usage fees, including security, or international transportation taxes.
- Prices do not include tips to local tour drivers or guides; personal and luggage insurance; any article of a personal nature; and any drinks or food not specifically included in the tour.
Payments and cancellations
Transfers & Tours s.a.s accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Debit cards and cash payments
There will be no charge or commission for processing credit or debit card payments.
To make a reservation, full payment by credit or debit card is required.
No refunds will be offered once the tour or service has started, or in relation to any package, accommodation, food or other services used.
Other services and products of the tour
- If you cancel at least 7 days before, no cancellation fee will be applied.
- If you cancel 3-6 days before, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel within the previous 2 days, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transactions, foreign exchange or other expenses. Your bank or credit or debit card company can convert the payment into the local currency and collect the fees, which will cause differences between the amount that appears on transferstours.com, and the final amount that will be debited from your bank account or that it will appear on your credit or debit card statement. Contact your bank or card company if you have any questions about any conversions or fees.
- Under this agreement, the payment processing services for the services purchased on this website are provided by Payu Latinoamérica or Bancolombia
Passports, visas and insurance
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of their nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country that they are going to visit the entry into force requirements.
- As visa and health requirements may change without notice, we recommend that you verify these requirements with the relevant consulate prior to departure.
- We recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy before departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly modify your travel dates, many policies will refund the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Notices
- In no case, Transfer & Tours sas nor its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers and / or distributors will be liable for any of the following damages or losses (be they anticipated, foreseeable, known or other losses): (a ) data loss; (b) loss of income or loss of earnings; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunities; (e) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; (f) damages suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages derived from the use of transferstours.com, regardless of the legal action taken.
- Transfers & Tours sas and its suppliers, when making reservations for hotels, tours, transportation or any other service in relation to the itineraries of individual clients, will not be responsible for injuries, damages, losses, accidents, delays or irregularities, obligations or expenses to the person or property due to an act or omission on the part of any hotel, transport company or other company or person that provides the services included in the tours.
- Transfers & Tours sas and suppliers do not accept any responsibility for any illness, theft, labor conflict, government protests, acts of war and / or terrorism, weather conditions, defects in any transport vehicle or for any mishap, fortuitous event or other external causes at your control.
- The content of transferstours.com, including information, names, images, photographs, logos, prices, dates and availability regarding or related to transferstours.com, service provider, local tour operator in Colombia, is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without representations or warranties (whether explicit or implicit by law) to the fullest extent permitted by law, including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, safety and precision.
- At Transfers & Tours we thoroughly check the details of all the products and services we offer to ensure that they are accurate. However, Transfers & Tours does not guarantee that the functions, content or information included in transferstours.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that transferstours.com or the servers that make it available to you will not contain viruses or errors.
- If any of these terms is declared illegal, void, or unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these terms must be in force, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which such term is illegal, void or not enforceable, it will be separated and eliminated from these terms, maintaining the validity of the other terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and will continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions of use
You agree not to do the following or help or allow third parties to do so:
- Use the site to threaten, harass, defraud, incite, harass or support the harassment of another person or otherwise interfere with the use of the site by another user;
- Use the site to send or transmit spam, chain mail, contests, junk mail, pyramid schemes, surveys and other methods of mass sending of messages, whether commercial in nature or not.
- Use the site in a way that could create a conflict of interest, for example, by trading reviews with other business owners or writing or requesting reviews;
Using the site to promote intolerance or discrimination against protected groups;
- Using the site to infringe rights of a third party, including breaches related to trust, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property or patent right.
- Use the site to send or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- Using the site to solicit personal information from minors, harass them, or threaten harm to them;
- Using robots, spiders, site search / retrieval applications, or other automated devices, processes, or means to access, retrieve, assemble, or index the site or any Content on it;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password extraction, or other means; use the Site or any Content on it to transmit computer viruses, worms, bugs, Trojans or other elements of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use devices, software, or routines that interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or otherwise attempt to interfere with the Site; perform so