Coffee Tour in Hacienda Coloma
Enjoy a private all-inclusive Coffee Tour to Hacienda Coloma in Fusagasugá.
Learn every step about the cultivation and production of coffee, from the seedbed of the coffee plant to the plantations and the washing to the drying process and from the threshing to the roasting procedure and enjoy a good cup of the same coffee prepared on traditional way.
The trip starts at 8:00 a.m., we’ll pick you up at your hotel or accommodation place. The drive to the Hacienda in Fusagasugá takes approximately 1 hour.
The tour inside the Hacienda is leaded by a bilingual guide and takes you to every step from the seedbed of the coffee plant to the roasting procedure.
Enjoy a good cup of coffee at the end of the 1.5-hour tour prepared on the traditional way and try some coffee liquor.
On our way back to Bogotá, we’ll pass San Miguel with its impressive landscapes and its nursery gardens. We’ll have a typical Colombian lunch in the town of Sibaté. Getting back to Bogotá, we will leave you at the place that will best work for you.
The whole tour takes approximately 6 hours.
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- English Guide during transportation is optional
- The duration of the transfers will depend on the time of the day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately