Tour to Jaime Duque Park and Salt Cathedral in Zipaquira
We pick you up at your hotel or place of accommodation and from there we take you to the Jaime Duque park towards the municipality of Tocancipá, located about 35 minutes from Bogotá. Leaving Bogotá to the north, Jaime Duque Park shows a diversity of attractions that can be enjoyed by everyone, you will enjoy a guided and all-inclusive tour in the largest theme park in Colombia with historical, architectural, technological and environmental scenarios. When visiting, it offers the visitor educational and fun information.
- Replica of the Taj Mahal
- One thousand and One Nights.
- The Medieval Castle
- Museum of the human being
- The 7 wonders of the Ancient World.
Then you will enjoy a typical Colombian lunch in one of the best restaurants in Zipaquirá, you can make your choice between different meat dishes traditionally prepared on fire or a vegetarian meal.
The Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá is declared the First Wonder of Colombia and considered one of the most notable architectural and artistic achievements of Colombian tourism. Enjoy an interesting visit to Zipaquirá touring the Salt Cathedral and discovering the main squares of the colonial city.
We will accompany you to the entrance of the mine where the guided tour of the Cathedral begins. The tour is in English or Spanish and takes about two hours, before returning to Bogotá you will discover the Plaza de la Independencia and the Plaza de Armas de Zipaquirá with one of the oldest churches in Colombia. From downtown Zipaquirá we drive back to Bogotá and leave you at your hotel or the place of your choice.
- Private Transportation
- Fee entrances
- Bilingual Live Logistic Support
- Bottled water
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of the booking
- The duration of the transfers will depend on traffic conditions
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions, claustrophobia or pregnant women.
- This activity operates in most climatic conditions
- Shoes and comfortable clothes are recommended