Tour to The Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá
Enjoy the first architectural wonder of Colombia: The Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá and discover the main squares of this colonial city. Then let yourself be amazed by Bogotá, a vibrant cultural, historical and heritage metropolis.
We pick you up at your hotel or lodging place and from there we will take you to Zipaquirá. We will accompany you to the entrance of the mine where the visit to the Cathedral begins. Then we will visit the Independence Square and the Comuneros Square of Zipaquirá with one of the oldest churches in Colombia. From the center of Zipaquirá, we return to Bogotá.
At our arrival at Bogota, we’ll have a typical lunch. Then we will learn about recent history in a tour that will take you through the oldest streets of this huge city, then go up to 3150 meters m.a.s.l and enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of Bogotá from the top of the hill of Monserrate, then take a walking tour through the oldest neighborhood in Bogotá: “La Candelaria”. We will also visit the Botero Art Museum or you can choose the Gold Museum, to finish this tour at the historic heart of Bogotá: Bolívar Square.
- Private Transportation
- Fee entrances
- Bilingual Live Logistic Support
- Bottled water
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of the booking
- The duration of the transfers will depend on traffic conditions
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions, claustrophobia or pregnant women.
- This activity operates in most climatic conditions
- Shoes and comfortable clothes are recommended