This beautiful natural park is located 1 hour from Bogotá. Leaving the road to Choachí, to get there we pass the mountain through the majesty of the green cross wasteland and then, we go into the mountain to find the waterfall of La Chorrera.
This amazing trip starts at 8:00 a.m. we will pick you up in your hotel or accommodation place. After around an hour, we will arrive to the highest waterfall with 590 meters. On the way to La Chorrera, we will see another waterfall calls “El Chiflón”, a little but not less beautiful allows us to go under its mantle to observe an incredible rainbow that forms with its drop. Then we will enter through stone paths that we can climb, giving a touch of adventure to our journey. We will go through a fog forest, silly palms and even, the wish tree.
Finally, in La Chorrera, we can experience the certainty of being small under the imposing fall of the 6th highest waterfall in South America.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private car
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)…
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart or pressure problems, knee issues or pregnant womens.